cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Forward with Return' is not available. So, Stage is skipped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 stages, in my FF log report review WF. So,  when Reviewer(1st stage) does not approve for certain days,  it gets escalated to 2nd stage(Security team). So, Security team has to forward this again to Reviewer, as Reroute option does not appear(Message from SAP says, Reroute not available, presently. We also have checked with ticking Reroute in Stage settings, and giving FULL access) So, now the Reviewer approves it. then the request gets closed. But, we want to got to 2nd stage again, for Security Team review.

So, how can this be achieved

Regards

plaban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Plaban,

Do you have 2 path, i guess reroute needs 1 more path for that process id.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,i think u meant 1 more stage, and not path. if so, yes there is no reroute in the 2nd stage

regards

plaban

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Plaban,

Do you have 2 path, i guess reroute needs 1 more path for that process id.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

If I understand your scenario correctly, you can possibly achieve this by following.

1. Stage 1 - Reviewer --- maintain escalation in task settings for the stage --- escalate to Security agent.

2. Stage 2 - Secruity

Scenario 1 -- Reviewer approves - request goes to security - so on.

Scenario 2 -- Reviewers does not take action - escalates to security - security forwards to reviewer (note that the request still stays in the stage 1) - reviewer approves - request goes to security (stage 2) - so on.

Let us know if this is a viable solution for the requirement.

Thanks

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanmukh,

Scenario 2 is the issue, where request does not stay in Stage 2 after escalation.(otherwise, how would the request come to Stage 2).

But, I think, can we not make the Webdynpro of FF log review request, which is GRAC_UI_SPM_AUDIT_WF to have the field FWD_RETURN_CHK visible, or include it(if not present)

But, I get the below error while trying to execute in Administrator mode from SE80. Would it be possible for you to test this webdypo, to check if the field is visible/present.

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: The ASSERT condition was violated. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Regards

Plaban

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Plaban

Creative/guess here.... can you somehow test out a routing rule. am not sure if routing rule would get available after the Reviewer does the approval (been ages since I've been on a system). If it does get evaluated you could try to configure a check that identified if request has previously been forwarded or not and then route it to the stage again or to another path with security in that stage.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

On implementing(if possbile) the above, i foresee a deviation, from our process, which will not be acceptable. However,  I see that the 'forward with return option' is available for Access requests. So, i think it can be made available for FF log review requests, as well.So, i will try to make field FWD_RETURN_CHK visible in webdynopro for APPROVAL page.

Could you let me know, if this is feasible.

Regards

Plaban

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

you would need to test it out

not sure how this is a deviation in process. It's a technical suggestion to follow your process steps.