Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse the material document before cancelling the excise invoice. Message No. 4F147

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Message No. 4F147

Reverse the material document before cancelling the excise invoice

I have posted the MIGO with capture excise invoice then part2 posted in J1IEX. Due to some reason i have cancelled MIGO document with 102 mov type and part2 cancelled in J1IEX also cancelled excise invoice in J1iex.

For same PO i have posted the MIGO with capture excise invoice, ex invoice part2 not posted. cancelled the MIGO document again with 102 Mov type. then i am trying to cancel the excise invoice in j1iex the error message getting as " Reverse the material document before cancelling the excise invoice".

In our regular practice  excise invoice no. should keep same once it is cancelled also,for that reason i have maintained same excise invoice number in MIGO(Official excise invoice number)

We have upgraded the system EHP5 to EHP7, after upgradation only getting this error.

I checked tables and Doc statement is IN PROCESS also in J1IEX display mode.

Kindly suggest what is the solution for this error.

Regards,

Hanmanth

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following notes:-

• Note 1739912 - Error 4F148 (OR) Error 4F147 during cancelling of Excsie Invoice via J1IEX
  • Note 2011068 - Error 4F-147 is displayed when you try to cancel excise invoice using transaction code J1IEX

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your reply

I have seen both notes, but i dint get any solution from both notes.

I have followed the same steps as per the notes but still getting error.

I have cancelled material document in MIGO itself not in MBST then also getting same error.

Our regular practice is as per SAP standard only there were no such kind of error but after up gradation only getting error.

one thing i have been noticed while cancelling the Material document for 2nd time in excise invoice tab getting first cancelled excise invoice number.

Please suggest

Regards,

Hanmanth

0 Kudos

Unless one can see the entire settings in SAP, it will be very difficult to give the exact solution.  Moreover, if the said OSS notes are not solving your issue, then you can raise OSS message

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

For me, this seems to be a bug as you are saying that this problem is seen after EHP7 upgrade. Please raise a message to SAP for the said issue.