cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Macro from Planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to import Macro from Planning book A to Planning Book B, Both Planning books have only 1 data view. Planning book A has 13 KF's and Planning B has 10 kf's. Sequence of KF's in both PB's is different. I have imported and tested in Development system, want  to check IF  any post activity to be done post import of Macro. Is it advisable to go ahead with what I done or any other way ?

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have imported successfully and tested them at least I don't see any issue. Since you imported which means both are same. Just make sure one is not over-writing the results (though depends upon macro, event etc.). Hopefully you have relevant KFs in both planning books which are being used in macro (again considering what this macro is doing).

Logically, the steps carried out are correct and you can proceed further.

Follow if already answered.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KF's used in Macro exist in both PB-DV's.  As the sequence of KF's in both PB-DV's is different, will  there be any impact on PB which is importing Macro and any other checks to be done ?

TIA

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you import the macro it is not active. Just cross check it has right key figures in the macro and activate it. There is nothing further to be checked.

regards

Rahul

Answers (0)