Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get PROXY in EOIO?

nageswararao_v2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have scenario PROXY --> PI --> HTTP.

we are using dual stack of PI since we are not using any sender channel for PROXY.

When we trigger a set of PROXYies from ECC it has to flown what ever the message order in ECC.

But when it comes to PI the order is jumbling.

EX:-

in ECC messages order

when it comes to PI the order is jumbling

and it is happening for random batches,  So i want to restrict the PROXY to EOIO. how it's possible.

refered some blogs but it's not clear.   In the mentioned link we found some code to generate the PROXYies in EOIO, that is not clear where to write that code in PROXY program.

http://scn.sap.com/people/arulraja.ma/blog/2006/08/18/xi-reliable-messaging-eoio-in-abap-proxies

Please help me how to get the PROXY in EOIO and is there any disadvantages we face if it's EOIO?

Regards,

Nagesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswara,

Same issue has been discussed in the below thread. Can you please refer and let us know if you get struck anywhere.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nageswararao_v2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply.

My AbAPer has change some settings and the messages are coming in EOIO order from ECC to PI.

But here if one message got failed with mapping error or any error it will not allow the other messages to process. All remaining messages are in SMQ2.

once we cancel the first message then processing of message is continuing.

how can we overcome the situation if any error occurs it has to continue the other messages.

either it's possible or not as we are using EOIO in PROXY code.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswara,

try with Below Link which has code sample.

also please take the re-process option into consideration while messages failed with EOIO.

Regards,prasanth

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh

The below discussion might help you with req.

regards,

Harish