cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock difference in ecc and ewm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My one of the product shows the stock in ECC as qty: 1 no in blocked state but in ewm monitor i dont find the same any where.

I have checked the /scwm/erp_stockcheck  , which contains the difference between ECC and EWM stock is zero.

But how come i am not finding in scwm/mon in ewm.Also checked the stucked queues but i dint get the same.

I don't know how to check the idocs ? Can you help to solve this query?

Thanks

Regards,

RAJBHARATI SINHA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prabakaran_gurusamy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

are u using any decimal place or rounding in UoM? like 1.2 kg.

Thanks and Regards,

Prabakaran Gurusamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabakaran,

No, the Uom for the product is EA and it is a semifinished product.

Thanks ,

Rajbharati Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajbharati

First of all you have to find out the reason of this difference in stock in EWM and ERP, it can be stuck in queues, or in ERP Stock Check report or in difference analyzer. Once you know the reason only then you or someone else can make a decision to how to fix it.

Regards

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

You are correct that after getting the reason only we can do something but here checking that only is big a challenge , since there are lots of queues in smq1 & 2 .How can we check the error  in erp stock check report? Also, i don't have access to difference analyzer?

Please reply.

Thanks with best regards,

Rajbharati Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajbharati,

if you know the date when some message was sent to ERP from EWM and that got stuck then you can check in SMQ2 in ERP by date. you can select all the queues and then double click on any one they system will show you date and time for your queues.

Regards

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

As you said , i have checked the smq1 and smq2 for ecc and ewm both but nothing i found of the date 27.11.2014.As such a long back this transaction has done i.e. last year where the queue must be? Please reply.

Thanks for your above answer.

Regards

Bharti

0 Kudos

Hi!

Check Difference Analyzer also.

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

I have checked the same but don't have access to difference analyzer.

Could there be any other option for getting it fixed.

Thanks

Regards,

Rajbharati Sinha