cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create organizational unit for assigning to material master workflow?

0 Kudos

Hello all,

As per client requirement i have created material master workflow in BUS1001. in workflow different users will maintain different views ( ex.basic views maintain by users A or user B. and purchasing view will maintain by users C or user D or user E )

My requirement is how to assign multiple users to single workflow task so that when the workflow will trigger it will trigger to all the users who are assign to respective task

As my knowledge first we have to create user group and assign users to user group, then create organizational unit in PPOCW .And assign the organizational unit to workflow if it is right process then

why its doesn't work,

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have a HR Organisation Structure set up in your SAP system? Check Transaction PPOSE or reach out to the HR consultant for assistance.

If you have the HR org. Structure set up then look for the Users in the Org. structure and note the Position ID's to which these users are mapped.Then create a Rule in PFAC (Based on Responsibility Rules) . Create a Container Element <Material_View> of type CHAR10 . Create a criteria based on <Material_View> values - BASIC, PURCHASE etc and  assign the user position ID to each of these criteria's based on your requirement. If you don't have the Org structure set up in the system then just not the User ID's and use them in the responsibility ruleUse this Responsibility Rule in the workflow in Approval task for agent determination

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70c6c6e7-3ede-2a10-deb8-8da2071fb...

Regards

Sandy

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use HR organizational management for agent assignment, please make sure that the task itself has correct agent assignment (roles, positions, or just make it a general task)

Then when you assign users to various positions in OM in some cases the organizational buffer isn't refreshed when you change things, this is done everyday at midnight, you can force the refresh of the organizational buffer using transaction SWU_OBUF.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans