cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails sent to collaborator group

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I encountered the wierd issue in CLM 7.0. (May be as I am novice may feel it wiered )

I added one collaborator group (role) in Master Agreement document.

After that I ticked 'Do Not Send Collaborator Alerts or Notices' checkbox.

Now whenever I am adding new version to contract document it is triggering an email to this Collaborator group.

As per my knowledge, this check box will stop sending this alerts to Collaboerator.

Can anybody guide me, if anything is missed out by me?

Regards

Nishant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have these set on your contract document type. Select the option "No Alerts" to stop notifications

Let me know if that works!

Regards,

Bindu Sharma

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for replying.

I am having similar doubt, but as I can see there are four collaborator groups & all are marked with 'Do not send alert...' so I am now checking any of the group is removed after the email triggered.

But it seems to be difficult to trace as per my understanding we can not check the collaborator level history in details like what-who-when.

Regards

Nishant

0 Kudos

Hi Bindu,

Thanks for replying. I think changing this setting may setup standard rule for all the contract document,which might result in stopping alert for all the contract documents of all the Master Agreement types.

At the moment, I am focusing only on a single Master Agreement for which the issue was reported, But thanks as it add to my knowledge & help me to explore this new area.

I am feeling now more hopeful about getting & exact solution.

Thanks

Nishant

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nishant,

Could you check if your emails are not triggered for users as part of some other collaborator group on the MA?

If a user is part of 2 groups (both collaborators) and only one group has "Do not send alerts", the user will still receive the emails (being related to the other group).

Bogdan