Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IFlow vs ICo transport over PO system landscape

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm on SAP PO 7.4 SP11. We are using CTS+ for transport over SAP PO landscape.

To be up to date,  I have build IFlow  instead of ICos.  Actually, IFlow generated ICo.  Whatever.

I transported IB objects from SAP PO DEV to SAP PO QA using IB using Configuration Scenario  (CS) as container (kinda old school ).  In CS I enclosed both IFlow and "underlying" ICo and other objects:

I release both for CTS transport.

While activating I can see the warning:

And the linkage between IFlow and ICo is gone on SAP PO QA:

Is that expected behaviour?

Can we only configure and manage IFlows on SAP PO DEV and after transporting we need to maintain ICos  (not IFlows) e.g. maintenance of  MM/OM parameters  in IFlow on SAP PO DEV and in ICo in SAP PO QA ?

Regards,

Jakub

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agreed with Brian.

I also implemented the same way as suggested by Brian and it worked perfectly fine.

Just you need to keep in mind that you select all the objects of the IFlow in the next step

Once imported to Quality, you just need to login through NWDS(URL for Quality) and you can see the Iflow. Deploy the same and you can then see your ICO in swing tool(ID).

Thanks,

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jakub,

The transport of Iflows only works if you do it from NWDS.

In this cases is transporting everything in the right way and in the monitoring you see the iFlow name instead of the ICO name.

Kind regards,

Brian

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

AFAIK - you only need to transport iflow (with configuration scenario). Once the iflow is deployed in QA if will genrate (create) ICO.

regards,

Harish

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are partially right. However, ICos are not generated automatically with CTS transports (what I expect).

They have to be deployed manually vie SAP NWDS on SAP PO QA.

Once I exported CS that contained only IFlow:

All objects were create except ICo.

However, once I log on into SAP PO QA I could deploy IFlow:

and it created linkage I expected:

Case closed.

/Jakub