cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain payment terms neglected

Former Member
0 Kudos

All-

We are working on a SRM 5.0 classic scenario implementation. We need to use the payment terms for creating Invoices w/o PO in SRM. We realise for this we need to maintain it locally in table view BBPV_PTERM_LOCAL.

So we are ensuring that in the replication report BBP_UPLOAD_PAYMENT_TERMS, we use both the selection criteria Data transfer from the backend system and also preassign data to the local system. Essentially this will populate data in BBP_PAYTERM for both Logical system. I.e. Data from R/3 and data in the local system which will populate the Table view BBPV_PTERM_LOCAL.

Now the issue is that almost all payment terms get replicated locally. However, few terms get neglected and dont come over to the table view. for example a payment term like 0051 Due immediately/ Due on receipt.

Is there some sort of setting on R/3 which is preventing this entry while using report BBP_UPLOAD_PAYMENT_TERMS??? This entry gets created in SRM in table BBP_PAYTERM with backend logical system but doesnot make an entry for the local system.

Any ideas on why this behaviour?? We have also opened an OSS note on the same...please let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

BBP_UPLOAD_PAYMENT_TERMS program does not work well.I tried using this and this ask for RFC destination(LOGSYS) while replicating the payment terms.

and when you try to see these payment terms in customzing it does not give you correct result and so result in SRM HTML screens.

What I did for this.

There are two tables involved in this

BBP_PAYTERM

BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT .

If you see entries in table BBP_PAYTERM ,it will have data with ERPCLNTXXX system while same kind of data will not be there for SRMCLNTXXX.

You have to copy ERPCNLTXXX data into SRMCLNTXXX data.

To do that copy all data with SRMCLNTXXX ,go to table Entry in Menu and delete all entries.

Then copy all ERPCLNTXXX data and go to Table Entry ,Create with template.

You can do this is SE11 or SE16 transactions.Do similarly with BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT.Please check entries before doing it for BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT table as this table may have similar entries for SRMCLNTXXX and then you will not require to copy all.

Actaully program recognise only Payment terms in SRM.

Once you have done this..You can see in customzing all correct payment terms replicated.

SPRO->SRM server->Cross application basic setting->Create payment conditions.

I hope this helps.

regards,nishant

please reward if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

Thanks for the workaround. However, i am looking at an automated upload. The program is neglecting only certain payment terms and my interest is in finding why the program neglects those payment terms into the local view.

If you have any ideas on that, please suggest.

Sundeep

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Just see the view which is used in SPRO .The join condition between BBP_PAYTERM

BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT is creating the problem.

Regards,Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

I am unable to see the joint condition. Can you explain how?

Thanks,

Sundeeo

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

If you see ,these two tables are joined .

Use Transaction SE11

View name - BBPV_PTERM_LOCAL

Tables involved BBP_PAYTERM and BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT

on Condition

LOGSYS - Logical System

ZTERM - Terms of Payment

ZTAGG - Day limit.

If you see table BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT,which also contains SPRAS Language Key ,which is taken as key and because of that ,it drop some value .

If you compare record based on tables and their join conditions,you will get the answer.

Regards,Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

Thanks for your reply. It was pretty helpfull. What do you suggest on that needs to be done to replicate all the entries now locally having known that the join conditions are creating the problem?

Throw some ideas !!

Sundeep