cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP-PP/DS Can't use stocks/orders that have a dynamic pegging with forecast requirement

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to do an availability check versus stock, if there is no available stock then I use CTP. My problem is that GATP can't use stock that is already linked to a forecast requirement using dynamic pegging. Is there a way to modify the dynamic pegging relationship using availability check?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mario,

It is not clear what you are trying to demonstrate with your display of //RRP3. //RRP3 pegging view does not normally have any relevance to GATP.   In most cases, GATP product check is configured to ignore pegging altogether.

Instead of using /SAPAPO/RRP3 to troubleshoot Product Check problems within GATP, you should be using /SAPAPO/AC03.

In most companies, forecast-type Order categories are configured to be excluded from ATP checking within the Product Check scope of check.

Best Regards,

DB49

0 Kudos

OK, I understand that there is no problem about having forecast requirement linked to stocks an QM Lot by pegging, so the problem may be in the scope of check. I will check on this and let you know if I find something.

Thank you.

[Edit]

Verified scope of check and it's not considering fixed pegging.

I make a simulation in /SAPAPO/AC03 also made a sales (not at the same time) and the ATP Quantities in the product check are completely different. Why is this happening? I have product available in both cases but cannot confirm the sales order using this atp quantities.

Message was edited by: Mario Fernandez

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mario,

You can run a Fix Pegging Relationships Heuristic "SAP_PP_019" where you can filter your requirements for Forecast ATP category and Receipts for Stock. Change the ATP Check control to consider pegging (Manual / Automatic / Both). This makes sure that whatever fixed pegging quantity has been created and assigned to your forecast will not be available for ATP check.

Regards

AK

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mario,

Why wouldn't you want your Sales Orders to peg to the stocks reserved/pegged by Forecasts? If you want that, then it defeats the purpose of having forecasts in the 1st place. You'll be making excess inventory.

There is no standard way to stop SO's from pegging to stocks already pegged dynamically to Forecasts. The premise of Forecasts, stocks & dynamic pegging is to ensure that the Sales Order with the earliest requirement date would get the stocks.

Let us know if your question was interpreted incorrectly !

0 Kudos

I think it was interpreted incorrectly. I wanted to deactivate pegging to make the stock available for the Sales Order, now I understand that my problem is not in the pegging but in the scope of check.

Thank you.