cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set notification email reminders for Role Reaffirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am  unable to find how to set email reminder notifications to Role Owners for Role Reaffirmation.

After searching the forum found that we need to execute this program GRAC_ROLE_REAFFIRM_REQUEST_GEN to generate requests for Role reaffirm, but could not find anything on how to set up the email notifications for the Role owners.

Since this is not tied to Workflow, i dont see associated document object .

I have maintained the Role reaffirm period in days in BRM for the roles and was also able to search the roles pending to be Reaffirmed in Role Manangement->Role Reaffirm.

Please provide your valuable input.

Regards,

Sindhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sindhu,

please check the following notes:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1921697

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Alessandro for the reply.

Correct me i am reading the notes right, that there is no reminder functionality and only can see the requests under Role Reaffirm.

Thank you!

Regards,

Sindhu

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sindhu,

that's correct as there is no workitem triggered the role owner cannot get reminded.

Maybe it is worth to start an idea on the ideas place: SAP Access Control: Home

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sindhu,

Can you please provide the steps on how to configure for the Role Reaffirmation? I think I am missing something.

I set up everything mentioned from the link Role Reaffirm in Role Management - Access Control 10.0 - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki.

I ran the program GRAC_ROLE_REAFFIRM_REQUEST_GEN and found that I need to set up Role and Content Owner for the program to work. It seems like this program needs to be executed based on some other links and threads.

However I still get the message No Record Found when I ran the Role Reaffirmation.

I did the debugging on the program and at the end of the code, it hit an error but it was reference to a class with no output. Can you please advise what could I be missing? I am in GRC 10.1 SP08