Can we create User Defined Functions in BPMN for SAP PO 7.31/7.4

Regards

kalyan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can create the udf in SAP PO mapping and import the mapping into NW BPM.

Regards

Venkat

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks guys,

I already have the Funtion library which is assigned to the mapping, I can see it from Enterprise service browser of NWDS but from the the BPMN process development I dont see these function libraries. Is there something that I need to do to make this visible in process development view of BPMN?

Regards

Kalyan.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Actually I have the mapping which is developed in PO in ESR swing and have it imported into BPMN, I have dynamic config which I am trying to acheive but after importing successfully I dont see the dynamic config being propogated in the header and failing with missing ASMA settings. FYI, The same dynamic config works in earlier ccBPM of 7.11 version. So thats why I am trying to see if I can manually do the UDF in BPMN or make it visible in BPMN so that I can use it in the BPMN mapping.

Regards

Kalyan.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Also FYI, the dynamic config code is working in Iflows which use ICOs.

Regards

Kalyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently they are not supporting parameters in NW BPM. Go through below link for limitations.

Regards

Venkat

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat.

Regards

Kalyan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

Do you mean, if we can create user-defined functions in single-stack environment of SAP PO?

Yes, you can create the user defined functions. And you can create them by accessing the SAP PO system through NWDS and even using the normal SWING tool too.

Please refer to the below blogs for complete information on the same -

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande