cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass through scenario EA-Retail webservice to JMS queue without any message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to configure a Pass through scenario in SAP PI 7.3.

At the sender end, there is a standard EA-RETAIL service RetailEventERPStoreReplicationRequest_Out_V1, the details are available at the below link.

http://es-workplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?packageid=E42EA5C4BC46A3F1...

At the receiver end, I have WebsphereMQ for which I am using JMS adapter.

Since this is a pass through scenario, no message mapping, no receiver service interface is created in ESR.

In Integration Directory, I have configured and added the following objects in the configuration scenario

1) Sender Business System (ECC)

2) Sender communication channel: using SOAP adapter

3) Receiver Business Component : WebsphereMQ server

4) Receiver communication channel: using JMS adapter

5) Sender Agreement

6) Interface Determination - Here I have provided dummyinterface in name and dummynamespace in Namespace for Receiver Interfaces.

7) Receiver Determination

😎 Receiver Agreement - Here I have provided dummyinterface in name and dummynamespace in Namespace for Receiver Interfaces.

Now, when I check in Configuration scenario, in the Configuration Overview Tab, I find the below observation.

• No receiver agreement found
  • No channel found, maintain receiver agreement

Screenshot attached for reference.

I am not understanding how to resolve this.

Regards,

Rudro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I deleted and re-created the Receiver Agreement, saved,activated and assigned to the configuration scenario.Did cache refresh.

But I am still observing the same. Screenshot attached for reference.

Regards,

Rudro

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

while providing dummy service interface dummy namespace it should be same in all the ID objects.Can you check that.

i mean to say in the receiver agreement and interface determination and receiver channel.

Thanks

Message was edited by: Pavan kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its the same in Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement. Screenshots attached for reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Its the same in Receiver agreement and Interface determination. But we do not provide interface names in Receiver channel.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'S' is missing in namespace in your receiver agreement.can you try to change this and see you can see all the objects

Thanks

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are rite however please check in rcvr agreemnt and intrf determination

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pavan...I just overlooked that. Here's the screenshot of the configuration scenario....free of errors.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

beautiful.......

You can close this thread if you feel your issue got resolved.

Thanks

Message was edited by: Pavan kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Now, the configuration scenario works fine.

However, there is error at JMS adapter level at receiver end because of which message is not getting delivered.

Error log:

com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.fsm.DFA$InvalidTransitionException: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA:CC_DEVGHA_IGW_WESOUT in communication channel SAP PI

Please guide hoe to resolve this.

Regards,

Rudro

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rudro,

Request you to re-assign / create the Agreement again...

In the Config Overview, right click on the Receiver Agreement line --> Select Create Specific --> This will open New Window, enter the Dummy Interface name / Channel details..

Save & Activate

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I deleted and re-created the Receiver Agreement, saved,activated and assigned to the configuration scenario.Did cache refresh.

But I am still observing the same. Screenshot attached for reference.

Regards,

Rudro