urgent - migration issues
IQ gurus ! thank you great community and a good team work.
Over the weeknd, I had a dry run for the migration which failed as my row counts were missing from IQ 12/7/source to target/ IQ 15.4. Some tables a re empty, and few tables fail withed incorrect delimiter. I tested this before, dry run, and over the weekend, nothing worked.
1. column delimiter used '|' & row delimiter with @ & ^., for few tables I used '\x0da\x09a'.
my ask, anybody has a script to compare the row counts between row counts for the migration, & suggestions I should be using regarding the row delimiter
with tables that had '|col1 |col2, I used ',' & '\n' , also used '\|' within the lOAD besides the column.