cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iFlow deployment Error + channel edit issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello team,

While try to deploy the iFlow in my ID, it shows error as - Error during deployment: Object generation failed.

Deployment Trace shows error as  - while trying to invoke method com.tsssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.IVersion.getState() of null object loaded.

same error i can also find in SWING env:

As it is existing sceanrio, whiel create i flow first time, it also created objects in my ID (swing). So if i try to edit those communication channel parameters and active it again, it shows error as

-- change list doesn't exist for receiver channel and

-- while try to edit sender channel, it shows error as - while trying to invoke the method com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.IVersion.getState() of a null object loaded from local variable 'version'

See error logs for details    

So please suggest the options to resolve error.

Note: no change list are in open mode. Java restart/system restart/full cache refresh done and issue still persist.

Best Regards,prasanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Please refer the below threat with similar issue. The issue is resolved by Java stack restart.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

we had referred the link provided by you. but java restart did not solved the issue for me and also few notes mentioned in scn also not helped much to solve the issue that i have mentioned.

Could you please let us know other possible options if any to resolve issue.

Thank you and Regards.

prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can you suggest the possible options to solve the issue?

Hi Harish,

can you please let me know steps to delete object ID's from DB (which was mentioned in link provided by  you)

Best Regards,prasanth

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what user you are using to deploy and activate the change list?Can you try to use PISUPER or copy roles to your user and see if it works or not.If you create iflow in NWDS you can see iflow in ID which has ICO and sender and reciever channels.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to deployment view and try undeploying the ICO.