cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context has been changed when calling the table parameter in RFC lookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When i am calling the RFC Lookup Table parameters i am getting wrong database Table updation in ECC.

Standard Function are over written by Source elements.

Kindly help me on this isuse...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I handled this one into RFC Level..

Thank you for your inputs..

Regards,

Srikanth.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

If your issue has resolved, then can you please close this thread discussion.

Regards

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most of the time, the cache has old values. You can re-import the RFC and map the lookup or otherwise clear RFC run-time cache (input/output/tables).

Regards,

Nikhil Bose

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Can you check in ECC system by going to SE37 and executing the function module by giving the input what ever you are trying to pass through RFC lookup and check the outcome.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishnu ,

Thank you for your Reply

I have Checked RFC in ECC Level values are updating perfectly..When i execute the Data from Pi level the data has been updated wrongly..If you see my second screen Shot in that The context hasbeen changed For Source elements and standard function...

Is that Reason values are not updating correctly?

Regards,

Srikanth

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

If the testing of function module is executing fine with the test data, then the issue might be with the way how you are giving inputs from PI to the remote function module.

Just cross check the inputs, whether you are giving in the same way as the function module is expecting for the successful working.

Else, you can take the help of an ABAPer, tell him to enable the external session break point for the function module such that when you execute from PI, then the function module goes to a debugging screen which you can see externally, and the ABAP person can help you on how the function module is reading the data. This could help you on how the inputs should be given for the successful usage of the function module.

Regards

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Please check if your RFC (on the ECC) has an insert or update.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your Quick reply...

The RFC which i have used for update the Some Database Tables.My problem is if you have seen my First screenshot it has Some Standard functions(Date&TIme).While updating the data into database tables the time &Date Fields are updated with Sourece elements not with Data &TIme.

I have Checked by using DIsplayQueue(Second ScreenShot) option the Context hasbeen Changed ...

Please help me....

Regards,

Srikanth

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

While updating the data into database tables the time &Date Fields are updated with Sourece elements not with Data &TIme.

I have Checked by using DIsplayQueue(Second ScreenShot) option the Context hasbeen Changed ...

The same screenshot results when you use a constant. I believe this is normal. But if it bothers you, you can always place a mapWithDefault just after the date time e.g

Regards,

Mark