Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need TCODES for PPM 6.1

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Do we have tcodes for PPM? We are using 6.1

Is there a list of tcodes published/made available from SAP for PPM component?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwini,

I am a Basis-person so I am thinking way too technically, but a possible solution is:

• Go to transaction SE93 (this transaction is responsible for handling the transaction codes)
  • In the "Transaction Code" field press F4 to display the search popup
  • In field "Application Component" enter PPM then execute the search.

My results consisted of transaction codes mostly starting with S_EE5_*; S_X1D_*; S_PCC_*; and S_PTD_*.

(Similar results can be achieved when the F4 search is narrowed down to the PPM* packages.)

Best regards,

Laszlo

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Great help!! Appreciate.

However most of the tcodes do not have any description/short text. Any solution for getting to know what the tcodes will achieve? Just a list of tcodes without short text description will not help.

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwini,

I was just about to write that executing transaction SE93 with the selected transaction code displays details about the program to be executed, but unfortunately those details are also not very meaningful...

So, sorry, but I don't know of such a list - perhaps some non SAP-websites like this one can add some useful information.

But if the goal here is to have an overview of the PPM functions, perhaps the "usual" SAP documentation can give a start:

SAP Portfolio and Project Management 6.1 – SAP Help Portal Page

I hope this helped a bit...

Best regards,

Laszlo

dpitp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwini,

you might also take a look into table TSTCT and narrow it to TCODEs: DPR* and RPM*.

These might be the most common PPM transactions you could use.

What is your goal knowing PPM transactions?

Do you got a specific problem or are you just curious what exists in general?

regards

Darijo

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Currently the PPM menu is not working in our system. So wanted to get started with tcodes while it is fixed. I was hoping we could go by using tcodes for the time being. I need to create a simple test POC. e.g. create portfolio, item, etc.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I already checked TSTCT but not very helpful for what I want to do.

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Laszlo. This has been helpful so far.

Answers (0)