cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas 2.0 - Chrome debugger tools make Screen Personas disappear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCN,

When I'm opening my Chrome Developer Tools, the Screen Personas interface disappears as displayed underneath:

Once I close the Chrome Developer Tools, the Screen Personas window appears again:

Anyone found a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Kr,

Niels De Greef

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an issue for this https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=342684

but since chrome is phasing out support for Silverlight (NPAPI deprecation: developer guide - The Chromium Projects), it might also be due to it.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

I think it is indeed due to the fact that Chrome is phasing out the Silverlight support since it works in Mozilla Firefox.

But even in Mozilla Firefox I can't debug my script appropriately. The JS commands are note visible in the Debugger.

Is there another way to debug a script in SAP Screen Personas 2.0?

Kr,

Niels De Greef

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use some external editor like JSFiddle to check JS code or IE debugger. Can you provide more details on what you are trying to debug?

Personas 3.0 provides better scripting features if you are interested.

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a script button on my page that will look up the username in transaction SU01D and print the details of that user on the first screen. However if i leave the textfield (for username input) blank, the script will still try to look up the previously entered username and print that information on the screen. I wanted to debugg the script to see where it went wrong.

I think I'm going to install Personas 3.0 since it's available right now.

Thanks for your help!

Kr,

Niels

Answers (0)