Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check-Controls & table

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our requirement is we need to send stock data to third party software.

Order will be created in third party software based on material availability.Third party software is a web portal,where customer places the order,only stocks which is available will be displayed to customer.

Our duty is flow the stocks which available.As per my basic understanding availability check controls are done in OVZ9.

So my requirement is to send only stocks which are ready to buy.

I should deduct stocks which are Ordered +Delivered +PGI'd.So in OVZ9 setting i will do basic configuration.Expect those stocks mentioned i should flow other unrestricted use stock,from which table i should take data.

RESB-Reservation/dependent requirements

MARD-Storage Location Data for Material-We could get unrestricted use stocks.

Were can we get reservations like stocks assigned against schedule lines and delivery.

Once order is created in third party software.We will create sales order automatically in SAP.

Order-->Delivery-->Billing is done in SAP.

Thanks,

Pradeep M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

The scope of your task is not clear.  Is your only task to create a series of figures which represent availability, and then export to your Third Party (3P) software, or do you also intend to perform availability checking in ECC?  Is the interface real time, or will it be batch oriented?

If you only intend to send these figures to your 3P software, then you do not need to set up availability checking in ECC (which would include OVZ9).  Likewise, if you intend to perform availability checking upon order entry ONLY within your 3P software, then you also do not need to set up availability checking in ECC.

It sounds like you are only asking about sending stock information, and not expected receipts, which is comparatively simplistic as far as availability checking is concerned.

I should deduct stocks which are Ordered +Delivered +PGI'd.

??? PGI'd stocks generally do not exist in ECC.

So in OVZ9 setting i will do basic configuration.

Only if you decide to implement availability checking in ECC

Expect those stocks mentioned i should flow other unrestricted use stock,from which table i should take data.

RESB-Reservation/dependent requirements

MARD-Storage Location Data for Material-We could get unrestricted use stocks.

First you have to define exactly which types of requirements should decrement available stock.  Then you need to define exactly which types of stocks you will consider (e.g. MTO stock, Project stock, Consigned stock, etc etc.)

Were can we get reservations like stocks assigned against schedule lines and delivery.

You can get sales demands (which includes delivery demands) from table VBBE.

I will give you a small bit of advice.  If you intend to perform availability checking in your 3P software, and also in ECC, and have the two systems somehow perform handshaking (always stay in synchronization), this is not a trivial undertaking.  If you have never done this before, you should seriously consider hiring external expert resources who have experience in this type of interface design.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Is your only task to create a series of figures which represent availability, and then export to your Third Party (3P) software, or do you also intend to perform availability checking in ECC?  Is the interface real time, or will it be batch oriented?

Yes-My task is create a series of figures which represent availability.then export it to 3P Software.The figures which are sent to 3P software is ready available stock for buying.

The interface is real time.