Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert notification configuration issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facign issue while configuring alert engine in SNC

I am not able to see the application specific data while configuring alert profile ,,,,

What is the procedure to get the below view

Regards

shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did anyone faced this kind of issue,do i need to implement any not or am i folllowing wrong procedure

REgards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Are you trying to use standard alert notification engine? I mean PPF.

There are certain ways for alert generation. You can check the options from below help link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/f3/90f277b5c64cff82fd5c24c4e810d5/content.htm?frameset=...

I will suggest you to check t-code SPPFCADM - PPF: Administration

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot selim for the response.

Well i am not using PPF as of now.

I am just setting up Standard alert config, though it is successful and the alerts related to new PO generation and email triggereing is happening properly after SMTP config.

Well i wanted to check relevance/Importance of application specific alert generation, is it necessary to do that setting.

If i dont do as in my case i am not able to do it as i am not able to find the ALERT TYPES in allpication specific alerts for SNC SMI application.

You valuable inputs/information will be helpful to me.

If at all i would like to setup application specific alerts in this case i am not able to do so as i am not able to find ALERT TYPES in SMI application and getting error/message when i am try to create one "No alert profile implementaiton class set for SNC SMI"..not able to find out this setting or how to resolve tis issue.

Thanks a lot

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

You need to make the below customizing to activate the relevant alerts. Otherwise they wont be available in the Alert Monitor.

You can refer to below SCN incident for Alert list:

In addition to this, you need to make the settings in the Alert Notification Administration to send the alerts to relevant supplier or customer users.

Of course, kindly ensure that smtp settings are done to send the email notifications. You can check transaction sost for the send or queued messages.

Regards,

Selim Batur