cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBD Not getting deleted in VL02n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I am trying to delete OBD in VL02n, but no success yet.

Goods Movement have been reversed in VL09 as well.

Everytime I delete the delivery it says, "Delivery XX deleted" but when again in VL03n I am looking for it, SAP displays the DN and not getting deleted.

Can you please help as this is urgent.??

Thanks,

-Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My only guess would be, as Catherine pointed out, update termination. Check SM13. If the update was not terminated and you got message 'delivery deleted' and delivery is not deleted regardless then open an incident with SAP.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sameer,

When you put this delivery number in LIKP or LIPS, do you see an entry?

In VA03, give the sales order and check document flow. Same check you can do by inputting order no. in VBFA.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer ,

check the status overview of the delivery , some times after reversing PGI ,PICking due to some inconsistency the status will be in ''B",.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

There is program available to change the delivery status to complete (SHP_DELIVERY_COMPLETE).But that would be temporary fix not the root cause fix.

Please get in touch with your technical team to help why it’s not getting deleted. Its

Regards,

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

As per my understanding, do one thing try to reverse all process and then check, I hope this will work.

IF any document is existing on same then it would not allowed to delete the document.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kundan,

Thanks for your reply. But there are no other open documents to be reversed for this delivery.

Strange part is after all the reversal, and picked qty is made to zero also its not deleting the delivery, neither gives any error message.

Thanks,

-Sameer

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any subsequent document for delivery in document flow?

Thanks

Anandkumar KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Thanks for your reply. Yes there is subsequent document for goods movement which I have already cancelled in VL09. Still the delivery is not getting deleted in VL02n.

Please let me know if any other way is there to delete the same as &sap_edit is not an option in production system to update the table or else I would have removed this from database.

Thanks,

-Sameer

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

can you send the screenshot of Document flow and let me help you immediately.

Thanks

Anandkumar KS

catherine_mckenna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

When you delete the delivery in VL02N do you get an update error? If so please provide details of the error message.

Also if you can provide a screen shot of the document flow that would help.

Are there HU's in the Delivery?

Kind regards,

Catherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Catherine,

This is no HU managed sloc, so there are no HUs, and as you said I checked for any update termination error too. But there is no update termination or any other error message, but delivery still shows up after deletion also in VL02. But when I delete it says delivery deleted.

Thanks for you reply.

-Sameer

catherine_mckenna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Is there a batch split in the delivery? I've seen this happen before where there is a batch split and the main item in the delivery is missing. When you try to delete the delivery in this case it will advise that the delivery is deleted, however, it will still be available when you check with transaction VL02N.

If this is the case you could check the KBA 1769525 - Batch split items cannot be edited / displayed becuase the main item is missing.

Have you checked the LIPS table to see what it states in here?

Kind regards,

Catherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Catherine,

As mentioned earlier neither this is HU nor batch managed. I have handled batch split cases before.

yes I have check the LIPS entries as well.

Thanks,

-Sameer

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Is WM is active?

If not, then Picking/Packing document should be there. If Picking/Packing are there, then please reverse that and proceed to delete the Delivery.

Thanks

Anandkumar KS

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Better try not to ask this type of basic question here. Just try to relicate in your system. Its too basic. Just reverse PGI using VL09 and thern goto VL02, enyer your Dlv no. and in Over view screen just say delete. Your Dlv doc will get deleted. If you try to open this Dlv doc using VL02N, you will get error msg stating that " Delivery XXXX does not exist in the data base or in the archive.

Thanks.

Regards,

VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Tiwari,

Well, it may appear a basic question I know it is, but I face this issue at IM level and not sure whats next as after the GM reversal also Delivery is not getting deleted. Thanks for your reply.

Thanks