cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record created should be in Blocked Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am facing a problem in getting default "Blocked" status for condition records.

I have created Processing Status as:

01 - Blocked

02 - Rejected

03 - Released

But when i am trying to create a Condition record by using a T-Code: VK11 by-default it is coming as "Released", my requirement is to have "Blocked Status" for every condition record created in system.

Same functionality need to incorporated in-case of any changes through VK12.

I thought of doing this through creating a Transaction Variant SHD0, but my requirement is only getting fulfilled for very first line of record, but for rest line of records it is coming as "Released".

Looking for your kind views and suggestions.

Regards,

Yogesh Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

For the first requirement (VK11), please see the following similar question that was marked as answered:

It looks like you may just need to do the Key... (Shift+F8) step and select the 01 - Blocked option.

I don't know about changes in VK12. I think you'll either need to instruct your people who change pricing to manually change the processing status to 01 when they make pricing changes or you'll need to address it with some custom code (see

Hope this helps!

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply....

I can't give flexibility to user for keeping 01 - Blocked by himself. It is required that system should give default status as 01-Blocked. Although one workaround is in my mind.

Regards,

Yogesh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did it through EXIT.

Thanks for replying.

Regards,

Yogesh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh

Could you share the details .It will be helpful for others .It will help others to improve .

Regards

Santosh

Answers (0)