Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement of MICN Tcode

former_member421418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

i have to enhance a MICN tcode  shuch a way that it should create physical Inventory as well as it should print the document. (Same MI21 transaction will do ) , is there any enhancement is there to do this functionality.

MI21 functionality has to work in MICN t code as well.

Please provide me for any enhancement is available for this .

Reagrds

kiran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MICN creates batch input sessions for a physical count

you can then leave the transaction and can process the sessions via SM35

And only after the session has been executed you will have inventory documents that can be printed with MI21

If you want to print directly then you would need to restrict the creation of batch input sessions first before you continue with any enhancement, I doubt there is any given.

2 REPLIES 2

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MICN creates batch input sessions for a physical count

you can then leave the transaction and can process the sessions via SM35

And only after the session has been executed you will have inventory documents that can be printed with MI21

If you want to print directly then you would need to restrict the creation of batch input sessions first before you continue with any enhancement, I doubt there is any given.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgan,

You are correct , i tried but i could not found any enhancement for this , Can you please suggest me how to achieve this requirement .

Is there any alternate way to fulfill this requirement.

what best option we can give to the user.

i tried with BDC  but in BDC already batch job is creating in MICN . so its not working .

waiting for your suggestion .

Regards

Kiran