cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price too high (tolerance limit of 0.00 INR exceeded), Meg No: M8082.

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have gone through all treads in SCN regarding avove said issue.But I did not get solution.

My system contains all settings. But still I'm Facing above issue while doing invoice for the PO.

My PO value is 14,630 but Im doing invoice for 14635 RS

I have attached OMR6 and OMRM screen shots

Please share your valuable ideas to solve this issue.

Regards

Ramesh Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

Hi,

You are keeping tolerance limit for tolerance key in t.code:OMR6 which is working fine but as you requires- it will not stop you for invoicing. This tolerance limit setting in OMR6 will allow you to post invoice by comparing PO price and Invoice price but your posted invoice will be at BLOCKED status which you can release later with t.code:MRBR.

If you want restrict invoice posting by comparing PO price and Invoice price, Refer

IR Must Not be Greater than GR | SCN

Regards,

Biju K

JL23
Active Contributor

I read already several times that one should not select absolute AND percentage together.

Honestly I can't share the opinion on this advise, the F1 field help is very clear, it is certainly allowed to check against both, SAP will then just check against the tighter value range.

This setting does not create the reported issue here.

I am not an expert on services, and can't answer the question from my experience. But looking at the PO history screenshot I see that there is a service entry but no corresponding GR.

Unknown till now is whether the PO item is flagged as Service-based-IR or GR-based IR.

are the prerequisites from Partial Invoices for Service Purchase Orders - Logistics Invoice Verification (MM-IV-LIV) - SAP Libr...

fulfilled ?

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer the SAP note 604999 (MIR6: Posting in spite of error message M8082). Hope it would give solution to your problem.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is an old note which is valid upto release 470.

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked in Debug mode, I'm Getting tolerance key as PS for the PO.

I have attached screen shots plz check. Tolerance key should be PP but from where the PS is coming for the PO.

Can you please share your Ideas

Regards

Ramesh Reddy

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you checked the indicator 'Estimated price' in the condition control tab in the PO then the system trigger tolerance key 'PS'.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the documentation from SPRO-Material Management-Logistic Invoice Verification-Incoming Invoice-Invoice Block - Set Tolerance Limits and you will get better understanding how tolerance keys in Invoice Verification works.

By the way, Estimated Price can be seen in PO item detail Condition control screen.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you checking the tolerance for the right company code? Can you share the PO and MIRO screenshots?

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Please find the PO and MIRO screens,Im increasing just 1.6 RS from PO Value

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is pefectly working fine and showing message.( Check PO value with Invoice value)

1st decide- you want setting tolerence for  Absolute  OR Pecentage

When you go for Absolute(Check Limit), then Do not check for Pecentage for Upper and Lower limit.

&

When you go for Pecentage (Check Limit), then Do not check for Absolute for Upper and Lower limit.

Regards,

Biju K

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

Thanks for the reply,I need both Absolute and %, Coz

1) IF I set only % ( 10%). PO value is 1CR then system will allow to do invoice upto 1CR 10Lakh.

-system should allow only 1.5 lakh more than PO value in this case

2) If I set absolute value ( 1.5 Lakh). PO value 1000, then system will allow invoice upto 151000.

-System should not allow more than 10% in this case.

Regards

Ramesh reddy

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please show us screen shot of your PO value and MIRO.

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the screen shots of PO and MIRo.

PO value and MIRO

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should select either Absolute value or Percentage and not Both. Seat with Abaper and debug the MIRO and check for the calculation part how the tolerance is being checked in your case.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can see you have already posted same kind of invoice (amount 14998) for a service entry sheet line item (value 14963.94).

That time system doesn't propose any message. So is there any changes of tolerance limit in the mean time.

Additionally check the KBA 1878597 - Service Invoice price change

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

give a try after changing radio button in absolute lower limit  to 'Do not check'.