cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can IDT allows multiple values for parameter(using Input Column of Functional Module)? Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a parameter(which allows multiple values) for Input Column of Functional Module in IDT(BO 4.1).I am unable to use this Parameter..Could you please let me know whether IDT  "Allows Multiple values" for a parameter using Input Column of FM?

Please find below screenshot from IDT:

Thanks
Anusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the attached thread.You can not pass the multiple values in the Input columns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you please suggest,what if user wants to enter multiple values for Input Column?

Thanks,

Anusha

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pass multiple values in Function Module?

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Functional Module allows Multiple Values for Input Column.I  would like to know whether IDT can allow multiple values for parameter(using Input Column).Please suggest

Thanks,

Anusha

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not enter multiple values.

see attached IDT guide.

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/xi4_info_design_tool_en.pdf

Section:9.16 About input columns (Page 145)

SAP ERP ABAP function input parameters. One data foundation table is created to map the main function. It contains input columns for the input parameters of the function. These parameters can be mandatory or optional. For mandatory parameters, you enter either a static value or a data foundation parameter for the associated input column.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone please suggest ?

Thanks,

Anusha