Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to resolve JCO destination name 'WD_SO_INTERNAL_RFC_METADATA_DEST' i

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the webdynpro content administrator.

All the 'create ,the other links like 'test', 'preview','edit','ping','remove' are all disabled.

when i am trying to access the webdynpro application i am getting the following error. can any body tell me what is the reason behind this.

Thanks,

vijay

Failed to resolve JCO destination name 'WD_SO_INTERNAL_RFC_METADATA_DEST' i

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.resolveConnectionParameter(JCOClientConnection.java:467)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sl.AbstractJCOClientConnection.init(AbstractJCOClientConnection.java:233)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sl.AbstractJCOClientConnection.<init>(AbstractJCOClientConnection.java:218)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.<init>(JCOClientConnection.java:129)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.SystemLandscapeFactory.getJCOClientConnection(SystemLandscapeFactory.java:150)

... 65 more

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

First you have to maintain the system in your System Landscape directory (SLD).

Please refer the following link for the details of how to maintain the systems in the SLD

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/43/01ea90ab24235de10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

hope it helps

regards

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the SLD configurated and running?

You have to configurate it in the Visual Administrator or by NWA template and after configurate the JCO Destinations.

Regards,

Luciano