Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Release Status

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurrus,

Our process is that we use sales quotation for discount approvals and once discounts are approved the same price is applicable for the sales order.

During the timeframe discounts are in the approval process, we have to prevent the condition values to be picked up at the sales order. In order to acheive this scenaio we have set Pricing Release Status  "A-Blocked" " in the condition records, by doing this we have acheived the 2nd part of our scenario that condition values are no more picking up at sales order until we set it to released - ' ' " but problem is that it is also not picking up at the sales quotation level.

Our requirement is if the "Pricing Release Status" set to "A-Blocked", condition values should be picked up at Sales quotation but not on Sales Order.

Can anyone quide me that how can I acheive this scenario.

Regards:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search in google with the text "Processing status in VK11"  so that you will find many times, this has been discussed.  Being an old member, no need to stress the importance of searching before posting.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G.Lakshmipathi,

I think you have and just seen the subject line and assumed that this has been discussed earlier. If you go throuhg my post, it is a unique scenario, where I am asking suggestions regarding how can we make it possible that the impact of Release Status should not be applicable on Sales Quotation.

I hope you can suggest any solution.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your understanding is incorrect.  I never gave suggestion just by going through the subject text.  After going through your post only, I have asked you to search and couple of posts are there which answered your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Include 'Document Type' Field from field catalog database in your existing Key Combination. Then you will succeed.

Thanks

Anandkumar KS

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

How can adding a document type in the field catalog will solve this issue, can you please elaborate in little detail.

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shadab,

Please follow the below points to achieve your requirement,

1. Find the access sequence from your condition type.
  2. Create new condition table and include the document type fields & other existing fields in key combination which you're using to create the condition records
  3. Now, add your new condition table in the same access sequence

Thanks

Anandkumar KS

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shadab,

Did you configured ''Status Profile'' concept for your business requirement? How you are blocking the quotation and order for approval.  Plz give me some brief on it.

Thanks

Srikanth

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

No I have not configured "Status Profile".  Neither we have enabled workflows.

I have controlled the pricing to be applicable on Sales Quotation and Orders through Release Status. It is a standard functionality if Release Status of a condition valued is set to "A" condition value picked on sales quotation and Order else it will not be picked up.

Here I have created a ztable and maintain user wise release status access and implement a BADI "SD_COND_SAVE_A" to check wheter a particular user have the authority to maintain the condition record with Released status "A" if the user has the authority then the condition record get saved and email to specific users has been circulated. To generate emails I have used a function module "SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1".

The entire solution is working perfectly fine the only problem is if user has maintained the condition record with released status "A". the condition value of a condition type is not picking up at sales quotation level.

here I need your support that how can I it be possible that the condition value of a discount should be picked up at sales quotation level only.

hope this will help you to understand the process in more detail.