cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR Edit/Update access problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got all possible XI roles assigned to my user id in ABAP stack. But I am still not able to edit/create/update any objects in Integration Repository.

Following are some of the roles that were assigned to my id.

SAP_XI_BPE_CONFIGURATOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_BPE_MONITOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER_J2EE

SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_ABAP

SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_J2EE

SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_IR_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_MONITOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

How to trouble shoot this issue ? Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basis guy figured out that we are working with wrong XI server. Problem solved Thank you all for your help though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Basis guy is able to edit and checked these two check boxes(Original objects & Modifiable). But, could not save the changes. Following is the log & error.

<b>Process Log:</b>

<i>Check the result for object ECC-DIMP 600

Originality indicator for the software component version set later Ensure that the software component version only contains one original repository.</i>

Error:

Unable to save object <b>ECC-DIMP 600</b>

Namespace list for the software component version can not be changed if it is marked at non-modifiable.

Please help. How to trouble shoot IR ?

Thank you

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think u will not be able to edit std/predelivered contents. u can reuse them in ur scv by imporitng or copying those objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mallik,

I think he is trying to change the SAP Predelivered contents. You should not do this. My suggestion is dont do anything with them. You try to create a new software component and import into IR. There you create namespaces and the rest of your interfaces. If you are unable to create them then in this software component you ask him to enable the check boxes.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mallik,

Login into IR and double click on the software component. There you will see all your namespaces. In the below there are two check boxes:

one is objects are original objects

and other is objects are modifiable

Just click check both of them and save. Then you will able to do all the operations.

---Satish