cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constrained Demand Plan Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IBP for S&OP, at the customer-product location, "constrained Demand Plan Qty" is not calculated even though "Consensus Demand Plan Qty" is populated.

Please let me know which master data to check so that I can figure out why "Constrained Demand Plan Qty" key figure is empty

It is working fine for other customer-product location and I have checked master data and it looks fine.

Thanks,

Tauseef

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tauseef,

Did you check if the specific combination of cust, prod and loc is maintained in the Customer Source master data?

Regards,

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have checked those master data.

It worked fine for one customer and master data is same for both customers.

Please let me know if you want me to send you screenshot by email.

Thanks Alecsandra,

Tauseef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tauseef,

Please make sure your supply chain is complete and all relevant sourcing quota is maintained for this particular customer-product combination(customer source, location source and production source).

If still constrained demand is not generated after running supply plan then please post all the three master data screenshots mentioned above.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I have sent the data files to Alecsandra just now, please take it from her.

Constrained demand is still not generated for customer 107 but its working fine for customer 103

Thanks,

Tauseef

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tauseef,

As discussed, the heuristic did not return any value for 107 as the customer ratio was maintained as time series and 0 values were loaded into CUSTOMERRATIO Key Figure

Regards,

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

I am facing the same problem of "constrained demand plan" key figure is not populated when I run the heuristics. I have already checked customer, location and production source master data.

I have sent you email with screenshots. Please let me know how to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,

Tauseef

Answers (0)