Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Learning Hub Company Usage Stats

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Training Team

What reports and tools are available to check SAP Learning Hub usage for a company? Learning Hub has been well received at my client site, however, they want to evaluate which individuals are making the most of their subscriptions as they review license renewal.

Are there reports to check what courses employees have completed or how often account is being access? Any metrics to provide facts and data for account usage?

Appreciate some assistance in this matter

Regards

Colleen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rob

Thanks for the fast reply.. Sorry, I should have mentioned this: Customer Edition

A few licenses were purchased and then allocated to individuals.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

Detailed Reporting isn't included in the Customer edition but there are a couple of ways you can get some information.

• Each user has access to their own Detailed Learning History via the My Learning Reports section in Learning Content page.

Many thanks

Rob

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rob

Thanks again. It looks like option 2 is it

Would SAP be in a position to consider future functionality for SAP Learning Hub? I can see value in company's Training or Learning & Development Managers having access to such metrics

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

Thanks for the feedback. Currently this is one of the differentiators between the Customer and the Enterprise edition. If you can Follow Me on here I can send you some further information about this via DM.

Thanks

Rob

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

It depends a bit on what edition the company has subscribed to. Can you confirm if your company has the Enterprise edition or if you are subscribed to the Customer edition?

I should then be able to help further based on that answer.

Thanks

Rob