Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver side SOAP adapter

ranjith_kuruba
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm facing one issue while sending the data(25MB) from BW to Mobilty system.

The data from BW --> PI is success and from PI --> Mobility system failed due to below error . Receiver side i used soap adapter

Is there data limitation for SOAP? i'm getting an attached error

Thanks

Ranjith Kuruba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ranjith_kuruba
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I dont think so it will work , from XI adapter it is passing .. from SOAP adaptor the data is not sending to receiver.. can u confirm

Thanks

Ranjith

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello What kind of data are you sending i.e 25 MB? Have you tried to send this vie SoapUI? Check if you can access Url. Maybe http proxy settings are required? Open monitoring and check the response, it will be the html error page instead of expected XML response message. /Jakub Turminski

ranjith_kuruba
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Im getting error in Message Monitoring  RWB and when i tried with 5 MB of data the message is processed success , all url are correct when i'm passing 25MB data only i'm getting the error

For sender(BW) i used ABAP Proxy and for receiver(Mobility) i used soap adaptor

and my version is PI 7.1,

Here my question is there any data limitation for receiver side SOAP adapter in SAP PI 7.1, if there any data limitation , how can i handle this scenario ? if no data limitation then why i'm getting the error ?

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

Seems you need to increase timeout parameter of XI adapter to handle large message size.

Please refer the following link & SAP Note # 856597

Hope it helps

Regards,

Azhar

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would have a chat with admin of Mobility app to check parameters of http server.

/Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your content type is correct, then my next suggestion to you will be to use ABAP proxy instead of JAVA proxy, because we have generation of correct content type as WSDL is involved in ABAP proxies.

Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

I too agree with Chris, the error is due to invalid content type, because of which the SOAP adapter is unable to convert it into suitable WSDL (which equalizes the content type of the payload in PI with that in the Mobility system).

Kind Regards,

Souvik

chrismills
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Have you checked the URL to the mobility system is correct? Just looks like your mobility system is returning a HTTP 404 not found, and likely with a HTML payload for the 404 page so the SOAP adapter will raise an error since this is not the correct content type, nor response code.

Regards,

Chris