cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Flavor Functionality is not Working in Prod Server in SAP Screen Personas

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As,i have done with Transport request from dev system to Production system,all my flavors are appeared to be correct,but when iam trying to Navigate from one flavor to another Flavor,its navigating to basic view.

All the Navigation worked well in dev system,please let me know,whether i am missing any steps after Transport request.

Do,I need to configure any manual steps to switch to required Flavor.

Please let me know your inputs on the issue.

Thanks,

Shiva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

I have assigned the System and Users,My Prod system version is not compatible with Dev system,its Personas 100 SP04,I hope switch flavor functionality should work in that version too.

Do we need to implement any notes to get it worked on.

Please let me know your Inputs.

Thanks,

Shiva.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Personas 1.0 SP04 only switch flavor by flavor name, but it was changed to switch flavor by flavor id in SP05. For backward compatibility reasons if you had flavor created in SP04 with name then it still works in SP05 but not the other way round.

So if you have SP05 on dev then you need to use same version on prod.

0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

Our dev system is Personas 200 SP03,can i able to have same functionality,if i migrate my dev System to Personas 100 SP05 or else we need to completely migrate to Personas 200 SP03 in Prod system to work as same in DEV.

Kindly let me know your Inputs to which package Level we need to Move.

Thanks,

Shiva.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, Personas 1.0 SP05 = Personas 2.0 SP03. It should work if you upgrade to 1.0 SP05

0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

Yes its working fine after upgrade to Personas 2.0 SP03.

Thanks,

Shiva

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to hear that. Can you mark the discussion as answered so that it helps if someone else come across similar issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you assigned system and users to all the flavors in Prod system?

0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

I have assigned the System and Users,My Prod system version is not compatible with Dev system,its Personas 100 SP04,I hope switch flavor functionality should work in that version too.

Do we need to implement any notes to get it worked on.

Please let me know your Inputs.

Thanks,

Shiva.