cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transport Images in SAP Screen Personas to Other System

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please let me know,how to transport sap screen personas images from Dev Sytem to Other System.

As,I am doing Transport request the Flavors are Migrating to Other System but there is No Images for Script button.

Instead of doing Manual upload ,do we have any process to Migrate all the Flavors including Customization,Images and Override screen ID .

Kindly requesting to know your Inputs.

Thanks,

Shiva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Media files should get transported with the flavor. Please check if you have all latest notes from parent note#1964257 and if you are still facing issue, I would suggest you to log a message.

For overwrite rules, you can transport the table entries (/PERSOS/OVRSCR and /PERSOS/OVRCTL).

Thanks

Chinthan

0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

I came to know that through Media files,we can transport images,but i am facing Issue here.

I am able to transport only one flavor each time through one Transport request.

To Migrate each flavor we need to create Each Transport request for the specified.

To group all the flavors and Media files in one Transport request we are getting Import error invalid data buffer and coincide.

Will paste you exact screenshot Tomorrow.

Thanks,

Shiva.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure. I would recommend you to log a message also with details. There is no reason why you should not be able to transport all flavors in one TR. But before that please upgrade to 1.0 SP05 and apply all notes (in both source and target systems) and retry.

Thanks

Chinthan

0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

Very good evening,after upgrade to Personas 2.0 Sp03 in production system,i am able to transport multiple flavor in One Transport request.

For control-id i have created Development correction Transport and i am able to see the Table Contents like /PERSOS/OVRCTL AND /PERSOS/OVRSCR in the request.

But after import,when i see in control-id setting through /n/persos/admin_ui there is no data of overriden.

Please let me know,if we need to implement Parental Note after the Upgrade.

Kindly requesting to know your Inputs.

Thanks,

Shiva.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Good to hear that you are able to transport multiple flavors now. Did you check the transport log for screen and overwrite entries in source and target system to see how many entries moved in table?

Yes please implement all the notes from parent note#1964257 after the upgrade to get latest fixes on SP03.

Thanks

Chinthan