Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business scenario is not able to delete from Workspace

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OPInt Workspace,I have tried to delete the business scenario which was not generated earlier due to some error,but not able to delete .I have already  deleted the business scenario related package, view and all the related component from Project Explorer ,Repositories  and from system also.

And I have checked in the Sys_Process_Visibility also,there is not available any artifact related to this business scenario.Below screen shot showing the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

The way you deleted the business scenario is not correct. There is a Delete context menu action for Business Scenario. You must use that action to delete the Business Scenario that deletes all the related artifacts and references of the Business Scenario. It is mentioned in the Developers Guide.

Now, in your case there are still references of your business scenario in the OPInt default tables and that is why you see the business scenario in workspace. The only way left is that you have to clean all the default tables for your business scenario ID - this is highly not recommended as you may end up screwing up all the other scenarios.

Please follow the recommended way to operate on Business Scenario, else it is difficult for us to help you with such requests.

Regards,

Archana

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I have already deleted business scenario by using context menu "delete" option but still getting that error and I am not sure about how still  it's came ,so right now what should I do to overcome this situation .

Thanks,

Mani

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

As told, you need to remove the entries for your Business Scenario ID in all the default tables inside SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY schema. Please be very careful while performing this activity and ensure that you do not delete any other entries.

Answers (0)