cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Custom Theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have created one custom theme.And apply to pericular one application. But now my dropdown buttons are disabled. I have also seen the OSS Note 779659 for same problem. It also gives solution but its not working. And also i can't get any elements for dropdown list in Theme editor to set colour and font properties for dropdown. So, how can i change theme for dropdown?

If anybody knows please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

I m using WAS SP11 and i have applied theme for standalone application. On sp10 it is working properly, but on sp11 it is disabled. And any way to make changes in theme for dropdown? Because on WAS sp10 dropdown is not displayed properly. It is not showing me border as well as highlight colour of the selected list value. Even it doesn't show the arrow icon properly for dropdown.

Do u know how can we set all these values?

Thanks,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Well the Arrow mark on the dropdown doesnt appear in SP11. Its a problem. In SP10 you shouldnt have any problem. We have done it. Try making some minor changes and try. In SP10 there is no problem with the Themes.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

the Eclipse Theme Editor currently available in SDN can only be used together with the SP9 Themes package for Web Dynpro SP9.

An SP11 or SP12 Theme Editor and the corresponding SP11 and SP12 will be available on SDN soon.

In meantime you can download the SP11 Theme Editor and Themes from

http://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=8Z6FOZ0O8OU04KYDBLFFEA6EAUP3GGUF6RPRMC4LF4A3BVH...

and the SP12 Theme Editor and Themes from

http://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=1979MBH6BK6113CFUVAGAIS67J11E6DI8N5KOZ9UWARJ3RY...

These archive both contain an upgrade description of how to upgrade already created SP9 themes.

The recommended upgrade procedure is to first export all themes from the SP9 Theme Editor and import them into e.g. the SP11 Theme Editor residing inside a second Eclipse installation.

Regards,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hickl,

Thanx for reply.

But our whole infrastruture is on WAS SP 10.

Can i get theme editor and themes for SP 10??

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

Check the URL below and download the theme editor for SP9

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/downloads/tools/ec... theme editor download.abst

The same thing works fine with SP10.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavik, I am facing the same issue. Please let me know if you are able to resolve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you running the application in portal as an iview or is it just a standalone WebDynpro Application.

If its a standalone webdynpro application then you should not face any problem. What version are you on. In SP10 we did not face problem. In SP11 the same theme of course didnt display the dropdown properly but the functionality was not lost.

regards

ravi