cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM- Quality inspection lot or to Unrestricted use lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need the option for my client where He can have the option of deciding at the time of Purchase order creation or at the time of Goods receipt, he can decide weather the good needs to go for Quality inspection lot or to Unrestricted use lot. I have not been able to do the settings for this scenario.

Kindly advise experts...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No.  You can't via standard SAP.

You could have  a process where by they add a purchasng text to the order to possibly the Header Text.  Or maybe a special shipping condition that can be selected.

Then have the 01 inspection setup in the material master.   But use a user exit at lot creation time to check the shipping conditions or text, if condition "A" let the lot lot get created, if condition "B" suppress the lot.

Craig

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for input. Actually MPN served my purpose ie 1 vendor from many manufacturers. Problem solved. Time to close the thread!

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Both it is possible, at the time of PO creation or at the time of Goods receipt..

Please check with the below options

1. During PO - In Delivery Tab - Field Stock Type

2. During GR  - In Where Tab - Field Stock Type

Thanks & Regards

Rajendran

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajendran - Sorry, it's not possible if the 01 inspection type is utilized, (or any stock relevant inspection type for that matter).  It will just cause problems if you try to use this.

If you don't have QM active, it just puts it to QI stock.  But no inspection is possible as no inspection lot exists.

Craig

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Mr.Craig is right. Sorry for wrong Input.

Regards

Rajendran