Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to NSP after license key installation

former_member188901
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ALL;

I have installed the License Key through t-code SLICENSE to NSP Server recently installed on my laptop. After that I tried to create a Z program but still it was asking for the developer key. Then I restart my laptop. After restart I am unable to connect to the server but waiting ..... Message is "Connecting to NSP Please wait"

How to connect now ?

Muaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188901
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you SS.

You are right. After the License key installation it took longer to restart the server. After long time I was able to connect. But then the dump appear as mentioned in my second comments.

After spending and a long research it has been found that the problem was (may be) because of the JVM version. I reinstall the JVM and then restart the SAP server. Then after the log on the dump did not appear.

Thank you SS for your support.

Best Regards

Muaz

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your information,

Regards

SS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188901
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi;

At Last the log on screen appear but after providing the user and password the attached runtime error screen appear with error details "enqueue name is empty". How to resolve ?

Still unable to create Z programs ?

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Qazi

1. NSP system running on your laptop? is this any firewall or UAC activated ?

You can check the any antivirus software blocking the port?

First of all your SAP system not started, Once its started then you can start to create the Z programs.

2. Just type the transaction code " SICK" check the inconsistency refer the

SICK - SAP Initial Inconsistency Check - Basis Corner - SCN Wiki

3. Refer the SAP KBA

1952463 - START_CALL_SICK - can't establish connection to message server

Regards

SS