cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete datasets from the cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have tried to delete a few datasets from the cloud over the last few days. I get the error message "Failed to delete item. Please try again later".

I don't know how to resolve this or how to find out if there is something wrong with my cloud account.

I don't know if any of the following matters, in terms of resolving this issue, but I figured posting it may help.

1. The datasets that I can't delete were created  and published in Lumira v1.25. I am currently using v1.27.

2. I can delete datasets that were created and published in v1.27.

3. I know that sometimes in other software when weird things like this happened, clearing the browsers cache and deleting temp files would fix the problem, so I did that and tried. Still couldn't delete the files.

4. I looked in the user guide and limitations pdf documents for v1.27, but did not see anything about a problem deleting datasets created in a prior version of lumira.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Tracy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was not able to delete old datasets using Chrome - as Shankar asks, which browser are you using?

Tracy, this is something to contact SAP Support about with an incident.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tammy,

Thank you for letting me know that you had this problem, even if it was with a different browser.

Was the support department able to tell you how to fix this?

I ask because I've sent emails to the support department in the past, but no one ever got back to me.

Tracy

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't reported it to SAP Support; I am asking that you do that

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tammy,

it seems like the support team was contacted by someone else or read this forum. for the heck of it, i just tried to delete the same files that i couldn't delete before i started this thread and the "transaction" went through for each v1.25 file that i attempted to delete.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

Which browser are you using?

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I am using Internet Explorer v11.

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

Can you try in other browser like Chrome and see if you can delete it?

Regards