Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales org and company code data missing from CR

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm implementing MDG-C 7 in a demo system. The process works fine, I can create new customers (after selecting role SAP_MDGC_MENU_04) either by customer processing-->Business Partner Application-->Create ERP Customer or Customer Porcessing-->Search Customer--> New-->Organisation.

However I cannot insert such an important information as sales orgs, or company codes (and of course there is no point of creating customers for a client in real life without such details).

Does anybody happen to know why are these fieds missing from the change request screen?

Many thanks in advance,

Tamas

P.S.:

Whenever I check the configuration of the relevant CR screen, I can see the UIBB of the company codes, but it says it's "Hidden and Excluded from Event Loop"

Why?????

Does any one happen to know, how can I change it to visible? (Edit mode doesn't work, it asks for Access key...).

Many thanks,

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please perform

Show specific UIBBs for the customer UI
  1. Run transaction NWBC, enter the role SAP_MDGC_MENU_04 and choose Start NetWeaver Business Client for HTML.
  2. Choose Search Customer.
  3. Choose Customize Page (Customize Page). Note NoteIf an error message is displayed concerning missing object component Customizing proceed as follows:
    1. Choose New.
    2. In the Create Customizing dialog box enter a description and choose OK.
    3. In the Select Transport Request dialog box choose OK.
    End of the note.
  4. Mark Main Page BS_BP_OVP.
  5. On the Overview Page Schema tab, choose Expand Node (Expand Node) in front of Section: BP_SECTION to open the UIBB structure.
  6. Mark UIBB: Relationship BS_BP_RELATIONS.
  7. In the Hidden Element field in the Attributes of UIBB section select Visible and choose Save.
  8. Repeat the procedure as of step 4 using the following values:
    • Edit Page BS_CU_MLT_ASSIGNMENT
      • UIBB: ERP Customer: Company Codes BS_CU_COMPANY_CODES
      • UIBB: ERP Customer: Sales Area BS_CU_SALES_AREAS
      • UIBB: ERP Customer: Tax Indicators BS_CU_TAX_INDICATORS
  9. As a final step on the Search Customer screen choose Personalize (Personalize) and on the Personalize dialog box choose Reset to Default.

Note NoteTo show the corresponding UIBBs within Block and Mark for Deletion change requests, mark an existing customer in the search result list, choose Block or Mark for Deletion and proceed as described above as of step number 3.

End of the note.

Show specific UIBBs for the UI configuration BS_OVP_BP_ALL
  1. Run transaction SE80, select the package MDG_BS_BP_BOLUI.
  2. Depending on your SAP NetWeaver release choose:
    • SAP NetWeaver 7.31:
    Show specific UIBBs for the customer UI
    1. Run transaction NWBC, enter the role SAP_MDGC_MENU_04 and choose Start NetWeaver Business Client for HTML.
    2. Choose Search Customer.
    3. Choose Customize Page (Customize Page). Note NoteIf an error message is displayed concerning missing object component Customizing proceed as follows:
      1. Choose New.
      End of the note.
    5. On the Overview Page Schema tab, choose Expand Node (Expand Node) in front of Section: BP_SECTION to open the UIBB structure.
    7. In the Hidden Element field in the Attributes of UIBB section select Visible and choose Save.
    9. As a final step on the Search Customer screen choose Personalize (Personalize) and on the Personalize dialog box choose Reset to Default.

Note NoteTo show the corresponding UIBBs within Block and Mark for Deletion change requests, mark an existing customer in the search result list, choose Block or Mark for Deletion and proceed as described above as of step number 3.

End of the note.

Show specific UIBBs for the UI configuration BS_OVP_BP_ALL
    1. Run transaction SE80, select the package MDG_BS_BP_BOLUI.
    2. Depending on your SAP NetWeaver release choose:
      • SAP NetWeaver 7.31: Start of the navigation path Web Dynpro Next navigation stepWeb Dynpro Applicat. Next navigation stepBS_OVP_BP Next navigation stepApplic. Configurations Next navigation stepBS_OVP_BP_ALL End of the navigation path
      • SAP NetWeaver 7.40: Start of the navigation path Web Dynpro Next navigation stepFPM Applications. Next navigation stepBS_OVP_BP Next navigation stepFPM Application Configurations Next navigation stepBS_OVP_BP_ALL End of the navigation path
    1. Double-click BS_OVP_BP_ALL and choose Test/Execute.
    2. On the Search Business Partner screen, choose Customize Page).
    3. Note If an error message is displayed concerning missing object component Customizing proceed as follows:
      1. Choose New.
      End of the note.
    5. On the Overview Page Schema tab, choose  in front of Section: BP_BP_OVP to open the UIBB structure.
    9. As a final step on the Search Business Partner screen choose Personalize (Personalize) and on the Personalize dialog box choose Reset to Default.
    • Web Dynpro Next navigation stepWeb Dynpro Applicat. BS_OVP_BP Applic. Configurations BS_OVP_BP_ALL
    • SAP NetWeaver 7.40: Web Dynpro Applications. BS_OVP_BP FPM Application Configurations BS_OVP_BP_ALL
  1. Double-click BS_OVP_BP_ALL and choose Test/Execute.
  2. On the Search Business Partner screen, choose
  3. NoteIf an error message is displayed concerning missing object component Customizing proceed as follows:
    1. Choose New.
    End of the note.
  5. On the Overview Page Schema tab, choose in front of Section: BP_BP_OVP to open the UIBB structure.
  9. As a final step on the Search Business Partner screen choose and on the Personalize dialog box choose Reset to Default.
former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

thank you for your answer, I've made the change, but unfortunately it's still not working.

Here I made the UIBB visible:

But still when I open the page there's nothing below the 'Additional data' section, but, according to the customizing I made above, here should be the section 'Company codes'.

Could you help, please?
Thank you

Tamas

P.S.:

Also, when I click on 'Additional functions' and 'Test':

It is working as it should, I see the company codes data:

P.S.2:

When I click on 'Customize page', I already see the previously missing UIBBs in the 'Preview' section. (It hadn't work before I made the customizing, so it's better now, but the UIBBs are still missing from the actualy CR screen. It looks something is still blocking it, don't you think?

Many thanks,

Tamas

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are many fields invisible in UI. Make all of them visible and check.

Do it at field level not at UIBB.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas

Are you performed step no 10 and make all UIBB visible?

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Sanjay's reply is actually a copy of the content MDG configuration guide.

@Sanjay: this is actually a no go according to SCN's rules of engagement, so kindly don't do this again!

It's always better to provide a link to the related document since this might not be the one and only step that is missing in the system's configuration. You can find the documentation via SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG) – SAP Help Portal Page. Choose your release and navigate to the configuration guide. Follow the steps mentioned in the guide. Ensure that everything is done.

Especially regarding to changes in the UI, it might be required to reset the user personalization of the UI to its default.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Sure It won't happen in future.

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

thank you very much, the problem was that in the tasks that Sanjay wrote me to do, there was a personalization reset at only one or two places. However, now I know that I have to click on Personalize-->Reset to Default on EACH and EVERY screen, not just on the initial one, or when the guide tells me to do.

Thank you for it, it was a great help!!

It seems that this instruction not only deletes an existing personalization, but also makes some rendering according to the latest configuration since, after the configuration, the UI is not getting adjusted only by this 'reset to default' setting.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you very much,

Tamas

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

many thanks for your help!!!

Tamas

Answers (0)