cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing parameter to MBO to execute RFC/BAPI and get resulted table through SMP2.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've a problem related to MBO.

I've developed MBO based on SAP RFC which have one input and an output table.

I've tested the CREATE and READ ENTITY operations on MBO from SMP workspace and it works well.

I've deployed the package on SMP and generate C# code to consume MBO from Windows Mobile (Windows CE 6.5).

In Windows Mobile app, I've registered successfully on SMP and synchronize with CDB.

Now, I need to set the input parameter of MBO and get the output table from the C# code. I've searched for solution for that and test it in code. I found always the input parameter value which execute the MBO RFC is the default value which is set from workspace. I know that from the resulted table when make MBO.findAll() query.

Could you help to find the way for set the input parameter from C# and get the result table.

Regards,

Mohamed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kevin Bates

Actually, I found the solution. It's done by set personnel key in SMP SDK and set this personnel key in code using PersonalizationParameters.cs class using the following code:

PersonalizationParameters pp = new PersonalizationParameters();

pp.Sales_Employee = sales_employee; //Sales_Employee is the personnel key in SMP and sales_employee is the set value

pp.Save();

m_customer.Create();

m_customer.SubmitPending();

When synchronize the database the RFC is executed correctly with the input value  "sales_employee"

and when make MBOClass.findAll() I get the correct values as get from backend SAP system.

Regards,

Mohamed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Are you meaning a dynamic query?  See Dynamic Queries.

Thanks,

Kevin