cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Integrate .Net application via SAP PI with SAP ECC or SAP BW?

former_member309269
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to integrate .Net application via PI with ECC system. The interfaces involved are synchronous.

We are mulling over to use SOAP adapter for communication between PI and .Net application and proxy communication between PI and ECC. I have the below questions, please share your inputs:

1- Is it fine to use SOAP adapter for communication between PI and .Net or we can have other options as well? Which one will be best suited?

2- As the interfaces involved are synchronous, they will be real time also. Want to know what kind of technical settings have to be done on the PI side, is there any need to develop any custom modules to be added in soap channel. How the communication for request and response messages will happen between PI and .Net application, need to check the steps involved.

I have gone through this blog, for request message the steps are mentioned. Want to check about the response message from PI to .Net application.

If anyone has worked upon any of the scenario or have any document, please share your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member309269
Participant
0 Kudos

Any pointers please?