Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Peer not authenticated Load balancer

Hi,

We are deploying SMP 3.0 SP07 in our UAT and Production environment.

The application is using Integration gateway as the Backend Endpoint in the SMP application (Admin page).

For the Integration gateway we have created a load balanced URL to balance 2 SMP nodes in UAT and PROD environment.

When I am using the load balanced URL in the SMP Admin cockpit for the application as Backend Endpoint and performing ping on that I am getting exception "peer not authenticated".

If certificate Alias is mentioned in the BackEnd configuration then the error is that the hostname is not matching.

I have imported the load balancer node SSL certificate and the SMP node certificate in the SMP keystore using the keytool command and also restarted the SMP server still the error persists.

Keytool Command :

keytool -import -v -alias loadbalancer -keystore smp_keystore.jks -storepass LHM0bility -file C:\Certs\loadBalancer.cer

keytool -import -v -alias uatnode1 -keystore smp_keystore.jks -storepass LHM0bility -file C:\Certs\usaxaashbsmp2.grouphc.net.cer

Both imports are successful.

In the SMP Admin Back End configuration I have tried using the above certificate Alias also still the issue continues.

I have referred to this blog :http://scn.sap.com/thread/3597324 and the issue persists.

Attached is the image that shows the application configuration in SMP and the error after ping.

Please provide assistance in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Amit

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question