cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Document is shown when selecting any transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone:

I have a problem whit an initial Sourcing / CLM configuration, I just finish the configuration of the system, and when I was trying to do the first testing creating the first RFx or Contract I found the following behavior of the application:

When I log into the system and select to create a contract I am able to see the different contract types I configured:

But when I select de create option the system simply does noting just return to the main menu screen, and no document creation is fired and no error is shown

On the application log I just found the following error:

timestamp priority facility class method thread sessionid tenantid username exception stacktrace message

2015-07-24 14:25:58.588 ERROR local4 com.sap.odp.display.util.DisplayXMLProcessor setDocument Thread[HTTP Worker [@731400457],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread] ed953ef89f2916079edcb301cf745f2a92436e5 #claro# BUYER Input Document is null

2015-07-24 14:27:01.699 ERROR local4 com.sap.odp.display.util.DisplayXMLProcessor setDocument Thread[HTTP Worker [@2072492542],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread] ed953ef89f2916079edcb301cf745f2a92436e5 #claro# BUYER Input Document is null

2015-07-24 14:27:09.155 ERROR local4 com.sap.odp.display.util.DisplayXMLProcessor setDocument Thread[HTTP Worker [@731400457],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread] ed953ef89f2916079edcb301cf745f2a92436e5 #claro# BUYER Input Document is null

2015-07-24 14:27:54.882 ERROR local4 com.sap.odp.comp.toolbar.imbo.ODPSystemNavToolbarIMBO initializeHook Thread[HTTP Worker [@2072492542],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread] bb1ad3e47b9fb2776e5eadef6ca1ec948c396b8 #claro# BUYER java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException| at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)| at

Does any of you has some idea about this behavior??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo

After custom document type creation, Please create the document security template and phase configuration if u are not using the standard phase configurations.

Also make sure numbering table is linked.

Regards

Krupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krupa: I have created Both security template and phase configuration for Master Agreement but Noting is shown when I select to créate a Masr Agreement as a user.

I have created the following:

- Master Agreement Document Type

- Documen Security Template for this Document type

- A contract Document Type and its Contract Document Phase Configuration.

- A numbering Table for the Master Agreement Type.

Is there anything I have missed??

Is there anything I need to do on tha workbench in order to the master agreement to be shown on the page for starting to work with it? I got curious because is the only think I can se after I select my master agreement:

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

The fact your workbench is empty, is a good indication that the setup is incomplete. There should be default channels displayed on the workbench. All of this example content is supplied in the enterprise and company workbooks supplied with the application. We also supply suggested security profile content.  If this isn't done properly it is possible to have inconsistent document access.  Please review the default data and what you have configured so far.

Gary

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you created all the document setup, did you use the supplied sample workbooks or did you do this on your own?   It is possible you are missing configurations like document security template, phase config etc.

Regards,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gary:

for some cases I used the worbooks and for others I created my own data or I load the ECC master data, do you know wich of the workbook sheets are required for documment configuration?

Hugo