Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional location & equipment report

keerthan_1987
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

How can I get functional location & equipment combination report .

I mean I should get the report of all functional location & the corresponding equipment installed , adjacent to each other in one file.

What are the tables used ? How the mapping of different tables are done?

Regards

Keerthan Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Keerthan,

This report will be like what you said, when there is only one level of F/Locn and one level of Equipment. Other-wise it will be several columns, starting with 1st level F/Locn and ending with last level Equipment. For simplified requirement standard report like IE05, IH08 will work. For complex requirements mentioned like above, you need to develop. Buyt such reports are better to be developed in Hierarchical manner, which already exists as IH01. However the tables here will be: V_EQUI, EQUZ, EQKT, IFLOS, IFLOT, IFLOTX may be few more.  I do not see much purpose in such development.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

keerthan_1987
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much everybody..

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keerthan Kumar,

A few years back I started a program called "PM Combined Reporting". The idea was to allow the user to string two existing PM/CS reports together e.g. IH08 and IH06.

Although this is straight forward for two reports, it was proving quite a headache when I included many other permutations..

Ideally I was looking for a way for the user to link up to 3 existing PM reports. But that proved to cause even more issues.

Here's what my first attempt looked like:

Your ABAP Team should be able to do something similar joining IH08 and IH06.

Wouldn't it be nice if SAP could provide this functionality...

PeteA

0 Kudos

Go to IH08 execute it blank you will get a list of equipment's and the corresponding functional location under which it is installed, in FL coloumn, download in a spreadsheet and filter it the way you want.

In terms of table go to EQUZ take the field data loc/AccAssmt( ILOAN) for equipment , pass the value in ILOA to get its corresponding functional location.