cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting default unconditional mode(s) for a specific SID in TMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working in ECC 5.0, and I'm trying to configure one of the systems in our TMS landscape to use a specific unconditional mode (u2) by default. Does anyone know a method by which I can set this in the TMS configuration? I was looking at parameter R3TRANSOPTIONS for this, but after multiple searches on help.sap.com (and other sites), I cannot verify (1) that this will even work (2) if it will work, what the syntax for the call is.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katherine

This is not possible with a normal import all job for TMS or other settings as far as I know. It is also not recommended that you would use an unconditional mode by default.

The unconditional mode is specified by the tp process, so an R3trans parameter is not going to help. Their are a number of TP parameters as well, but no parameter is available for the unconditional mode in SAP.

If you would absolutely need this, I think the simplest solution would be to create a custom program to do this, you can then program a report which uses the tp command with U02. You would have to be careful with authorisation of this report as it could be dangerous for end users to perform this.

Reward points if useful.

Kind regards

Tom