Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Receiver IDoc_AAE channel

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have Proxy -> IDoc scenarios in our landscape. At runtime, we are getting following error at receiver channel level in Development system.

Same configuration is working perfectly fine for us in the Quality system.

Getting connection factory failed due to Error while look up of 0 connection factory for channel IDOC_AAE_Receiver due to: Path to object does not exist. First missing component is [xi], the whole lookup name is [deployedAdapters/xi/idoc/CF_/BS_TCD300/IDOC_AAE_Receiver/nonGlobalTx/xi/idoc/CF_/BS_TCD300/IDOC_AAE_Receiver].

Also, in addition to the above error, system logs are showing below errors:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of Persistance.

Error while getting initial context: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of Persistance.

Below are the error screenshots for your reference.

Requesting your expert advice on this.

Thanks,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are using default recommended option.please check the destination pointing to target system.ping the destination and use this in the receiver idoc_aae channel.

both destination and channel ping should work.

Thanks

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Pawan,

Thanks for your reply.

Both Channel and Destination ping are in green.

Thanks,

Aman

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi are you using default recommended settings in your receiver channel?

Thanks

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes correct. We are using Default (Recommended) in receiver IDoc_aae channel and the corresponding destination is also created in NWA.

Ping results of both the channel and destination are in green.

Thanks.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

at this point i don't have any clues i guess you have switched your receiver channel for different options.Can you try to create a new receiver channel and choose default recommended settings and see if it works or not.

Thanks

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

I tried using a fresh channel but still got the same error at runtime:

MP: exception caught with cause javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aman,

Why dont you follow the discussion which I posted at 2:20 PM in this current thread ? Or at least give some logic in contradiction to my point so that we all are clear in each and every part of our discussion throughout the thread.

Note : "java.lang.string" : This generally is used as per my experience in advanced settings of CC.

My intention is to simply help you out as fast as possible out of your problem.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Souvik,

I wanted to be very sure before posting a reply to your point and hence was having a thorough check. I apologies for this delayed response.

As I have checked, there is no such "java.lang.string" anywhere in the interface. I have also created a new CC and entered just the destination name manually. Rest all is standard receiver IDoc_AAE adapter.

Requesting further insight from your end.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aman,

Over here "java.lang.string" will automatically be read if you are not using class name in Module Configuration section of your module tab.

So please enter class name = sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app

I also agree the same worked for QA without the above mentioned config. This is because of the fact that the SLD is mainly configured for Production environment, and in QA we have a replica of the prod. Same is the case with dev. When we say SLD for dev and QA, it implies how the transports are copied at various environments. Hence in the case of QA we do not have properly configured SWCV(Software Component Version), because of which the QA becomes language independent. However the same is not the case in Prod. Therefore the class name becomes important over here.

Wrote the above just for a better understanding.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for you valuable insight Souvik.

I currently have only the standard (by default) Module in the receiver IDoc_AAE adapter:

Module name: IDocOutboundModuleBean

Type: Local Enterprise Bean

Module Key: 0

Now you want me to make an entry in the 'Module Configuration' table with following values:

Module key: 0

Parameter name: ??

Parameter value: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app

Kindly let me know if my understanding is correct. Also kindly let me know the exact name that I need to enter in 'Parameter name'.

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parameter name  = class name

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Still same error.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
please don't use it in the existing ICO. Create new ICO and new receiver channel.also check the cache status

can you try this as the last option?

Thanks

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Already tried this but of no help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aman,

I will not prefer my last comments as the solution but as per my opinion it takes a LOT of time to integrate the unused connection factory java.lang.string with SLD. In other words, this channel will take a lot of time to turn into green, because internal integration does take some time.

However, please be extra cautious and do not waste time in this solution. Please keep my words as the last alternative.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Has this issue been resolved, we ran into same issue today,default connection was working good until today.

can you please let me know,how this has been resolved?

br,

Sri

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

As an update, outboundRA adapter is now in green in Dev landscape, however, I am getting below error at the runtime. Requesting your kind advice on this.

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of Persistance.

Exception caught by adapter framework: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V

Thanks,

Aman

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Can you ping the IDOC channel in communication channel monitoring and check the outcome.

You are saying, in QA the IDOC receiver channel is working fine, then can you please cross check if there is any difference between the two environments.

Regards

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

Thanks for your reply.

Channel ping is in green. I have checked several times for any difference between the 2 systems however, configuration in both the systems looks exactly the same.

Thanks,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aman,

Check : Somewhere java.lang.string has been added up in your IR (max. chance) or ID. Due to this error is coming.

the log says no such method.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Can you let us know whether Sender IDOC_AAE adapter is working fine in interface testings or not.

Just wanted to make sure whether your issue is for receiver IDOC_AAE scenarios or all IDOC_AAE scenarios.

Also, in your channel configuration just make sure you are using IDOC_AAE adapter SAP BASIS 7.40

Regards

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

We do not have any Sender IDoc scenario in our landscape. Yes, we are using SAP BASIS 7.40 in receiver idoc_aae channel.

Thanks.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

I agree with Pavan, try to create a new channel and test end to end.

In your IDOC channel, can you check the module tab if there are any discrepancies, it should be as below:

Regards

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

Though already tried, I have again created a new channel and used it in ICO but still getting the same error at runtime.

Yes, module tab is exactly the same as shown in your screenshot.

Thanks,

Aman

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please don't use it in the existing ICO. Create new ICO and new receiver channel.also check the cache staus

Thanks

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

I have created new CC and new ICO but still no luck. Cache is all green. Still getting the same error.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aman,

What is the PI version that you are using.

Reasons for asking:

1. As per error log which states about connection factory 0. Normally this means that there are certain library methods which are missing. Might be it is due to some standard library method which is not imported.

2. The log refers to the component [xi].

So from the above it might be a possibility for lower PI version.

If this is not the case, then please import higher JDK version.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Souvik,

Thanks for your reply.

I am currently on SAP PI 7.4 dual stack (jdk16) using ICOs. For this particular scenario, we are using receiver IDoc_AAE adapter.

I doubt if JDK has anything to do with it because with the same JDK, this scenario is working perfectly fine in Quality landscape.

Requesting further inputs from your end.

Thanks,

Aman

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the status of outboundRA application resource in NWA?

Validate your configuration against the below blog

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5050119d-9c47-3110-eab0-d90ebd211...

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Hareesh.

The outboundRA is in red in Development system and green in Quality system.

However, as per my understanding, outboundRA needs to be configured only if I select 'From NWA' option in the receiver IDoc_AAE channel. In my case, I am using 'Default' option and the required Destination has been created in NWA.

I have gone through the blog that you referred to and that also discusses about outboundRA under 'From NWA' option.

Requesting your further inputs on this.

Thanks,

Aman

vikas2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same error - it was caused due to binding already existing. Have taken out the offending adapter and raised a message.

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please elaborate a bit regarding your solution? Do you mean that you were using 2 receiver IDoc_AAE channels for the same purpose?

Thanks.