cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling problem for complete delivery sales orders (?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I hate to say that I'm stuck when trying to figure out what's up with our rescheduling, and I hope to get some input from you experts!

We see time and time over, that complete delivery sales orders fail to reschedule when material is available and we obviously could deliver today.

Example;

Customer wants the order delivered as soon as possible, and complete.

Req.deliv.date set to 25.06.2015.

Complete delivery set.

Two item cat. YBAB (bought-in special for this order) and one item TAN.

PO for the two YBAB-lines created.

SAP calculates that we are able to deliver this order 03.08.2015 (as seen in procurement and shipping-tabs in VA02/3).

PO is delivered early, GI date 20.07.2015, all lines are available at this date.

We have a rescheduling-job set in the middle of the night, but the job fails to reschedule this sales order.

We would normally just force this through VL01N with a selection date at 03.08.2015, triggering the delivery.

Does anyone know why the salesorder fails to reschedule?

The rescheduling of sales orders without complete delivery works perfectly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the "Fixed Date & Quantity" flag is set. This would prevent any rescheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to the schedule lines, "Fixed Date & Quantity" is not set for any of the items

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the sales order actually appear in V_V2? It would be good to know if the order is completely excluded from re-scheduling, or if it is included but does not get a new date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the sales order does appear in V_V2.

A funny/weird thing is that lines 10 and 20 does not get a new date (YBAB/Bought-in items), while the normal TAN-item line 30 gets a new date, at least according to the transaction.

However, when updated, shipping dates are still locked at 03.08.2015, including line 30...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vegard,

I think the "Weird" thing you are highlighting in your last message is a good indicator to understand why you can't reschule properly as I've already encountered this behaviour too.

Here the solutions when it happens to me :

1st solution : Check that the Number Range of your PO Items are well settled at changing (put a break point to catch the value of the VBAP object before and after the change). Usually it's 100, 200 etc, but it need to mentionned.

2nd solution : If you integrate by IDOC, please check that the segment line corresponding to the PO items have all the information needed, and are well disposed in the segment.

On other hand, you mentionned that "when updated, the shipping dates are still locked at 03.08.2015"

It's probably because the job you mention doesn't change the routes (LE) associated to the Item Line. From a standard points of view, these routes determines a certain amount of days of transit. IMO these route "blocks" dates modifications. 

If you want to change the full range of date in a row (Shipping/loading/PGI etc.) what you need to do is to "Force" the change of the Routes accordingly to your change requirements. But you can't do it with the standard, and it's quite buggy to put in place mainly because of the timezone and opening/closing hours of plants.

Please share your solution and reward if helps.

Best regards,

Emeric.