cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim Settlement with SD Billing - No Accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the requirement to automatically generate just the SD Billing Document but NOT the Accounting Document through the claim settlement process using SD Billing.

Do you know if this could work by selecting the flag 'Posting Block' on the SD Billing Type linked in CRM customizing?

I have seen in a post on SDN that with Ehp1 this didn't work, is this working for Ehp3?

Any help will be very much appreciated!

Thank you

Marialuisa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please refer to the following wiki page and check the customizing:

Settlement2Invoice Process - CRM - SCN Wiki

As far I understand this needs to be analyzed from SD side. From CRM there is the mapping to the SD order. The SD invoice is generated from the SD order. If the posting can be prevented, this can be similated while creating the order manually and invoicing the same.

best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

thanks for your reply.

We have the specific requirement to first have a formal approval by the Government before creating the Accounting document in ECC.

Can you please confirm that the Accounting document is ALWAYS created along with the CRM Settlement process? IS there a way to block just the Accounting document creation from the settlement?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Marialuisa

P.s. With Enhanced Rebate Scenario activated, is the CRM Billing Type customizing the same or needs to be adjusted?

Answers (0)