cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Live Models - Install CRM before CRM for Utilities?

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have installed HANA Live Models for Utilities - package sap.hba.crmui . Our SAP support has told my sysadmin that HANA Live Models for Utilities.

However, several calculation views will not activate.

For example, UtilitiesAddress.calculationview in package sap.hba.crmui will not activate.

The Calculation view contains reusable view Country name (CountryName) and Name of region (state, province, county) (RegionName)

No reusable views by those names were installed in package sap.hba.crmui while implementing HANA Live for Utilities.

Per SAP Help, reusable views are found package sap.hba.crm.

Can anyone confirm that we have to install HANA Live Models for CRM as well as  HANA Live Models for Utilities?

Can you cite an SAP Note or Installation Guide to confirm this hypothesis?

Thanks,

John Hawk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It appears that HANA Live for CRM Utilities references HANA Live for CRM for common objects like Countries and Counties(Region,State,Province). Still have not got the views to work yest, but getting closer. Will report out final outcome.

John Hawk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wasn't it a typo?

Because the HANA Live for Utilities, edition for CRM docu mentions a sap.hba.crmiu package, not crmui. The specific object (UtilitiesAddress) you mentioned is mentioned in this page:

Overview of Reuse Views for CRM Utilities - SAP HANA Live for Utilities, edition for SAP CRM - SAP L...

It does refer to both sap.hba.crmiu and sap.hba.crm packages, so I'd install both anyway.

Addresses (UtilitiesAddress)

Data SourceWhere Used

Package sap.hba.crmiu:

• UtilitiesADRC

Package sap.hba.crm:

• CountryName
  • RegionName
UtilitiesPodAddress

PS: You did notice there are two HANA Live packages for Utilities, one for CCS and one for CRM, right?

SAP HANA Live for Utilities - SAP Library

SAP HANA Live for Utilities, edition for SAP CRM - SAP Library

Make sure you have the right one. 😉

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, I did not know there were two flavors. Thanks!

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Never had to install that one before. What I can guarantee is that the base ERP HANA Live will deliver reusable views such as Region, Country and so on under package sap.hba.ecc.

So I assume (sorry, couldn't find a note or documentation for that yet) that the CRM base package and Views under sap.hba.crm would deliver those as well.

To check that assumption, verify the package name for the missing views on your system. If that's sap.hba.crm then yes, you need base CRM HANA live before installing Utilities for HANA Live.

I hope that helps you troubleshoot the issue.

BRs,

Lucas de Oliveira