cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO (PI) Java Stack,SOAP fails with HTTP 401 error .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm implementing an interface with Web-Services in the PO system , Here i have created the RFC in NWA and Also in the ECC system . In the NWA when i try to bin i'm getting error like below screen . I have entered proper input only also i have the proper Role for that user (SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER) .

In the Communication channel monitoring i getting the below error as in the screen . I have checked all the links and done same as they suggested . Finally i didnt get any solution . This is tried by SoapUI . There also i have given proper credentials.

Kindly some one suggest me , What are all the configurations needs to be done for the PO Single stack (java) . in both PO and Basis perspective .

If u give steps that will be really help full to us as a check list .

Thanks in Advance

I'm Waiting

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky.

your trying to hit ECC system?

in that case give the end point(Destination) in the Receiver Soap channel.

I guess in your case user is wrongly configured or the user is not having sufficient authorization.

let me know the entire scenario to assist further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Raghu. I'm trying to hit ECC system only. i have entered the end pint Destination also  with http://hostname:port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry Also user is have SAP all Authorization.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vicky try giving the URL in the channel once.Instead of giving destination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu ECC URL ?? Can u please Give detail briefly 🙂

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Receiver Channel configuration

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try using option HTTP destination in your receiver SOAP channel also make sure in your destination you have provided the service user.try to logon to ECC and make a copy of PIAPPLUSER to ZPIAPPLUSER in case if you don't know the password of PIAPPLUSER.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

The error is due to incorrect content type. The current content type is either in text or in html format.

It should be converted to XSD format type. This might be due to some special or invalid character in the source file. Kindly check with the source.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

only one flied is coming ,  that too a number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

Please excuse to extend this thread a bit further. Do you mean to say there is an incoming file which contains only number ?

Kind Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Souvik incoming message having only one field which is customer no alone .

Former Member
0 Kudos

So is the same field configured as an XSD in Data Type ???

Please check.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu Already i have done that, Any other way

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

If you already checked regarding User access/locking and found no issue, then can you refer the below note:

821026 - AdapterEngine messaging URL returns HTTP 401 under high load

Regards

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

I assume you are using this destination to connect to ECC for proxy communication.

If yes, then the url format should be as below:

http://hostname:port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Try this out and let me know the outcome.

Regards